Take 2!

I'm taking a new blogging direction. I've typically focused all blogging and journaling on spiritual topics. I believe that Christian truths define us as humans and influence every aspect of life, but I'd like to expand my posts beyond that reality. I'm not shedding my faith; I'm simply wishing to record and share additional thoughts. So, nothing will be off limits (except pop culture-so that my ignorance can remain concealed). I may write on random thought tangents, sports, politics, religion, geography, books, philosophy, family, or nearly anything. Some posts will be serious, some will be humorous, and some will be morally neutral. I can't predict where this chaos will go, but hope that I can pique the interest of a few others along the way. Hopefully, my first thoughts will come soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts on guns

The Bible and Me in 2020

This post IS about me